The perfect choice for high efficiency, low emission appliances with a range of outputs to suit any installation.
About our Biomass Boilers
The Warmflow Wood Pellet boiler is one of the most efficient and intelligent boilers on the market rewriting the rule book of what installers and home owners should expect from a biomass boiler.
- Highest efficiency & lowest emissions
- 120Kg Integrated Hopper
- Modulating Output, saving energy
- Installer friendly - simplified wiring
- Quick, reliable ignition
- Patent pending wheels for ease of installation
Thinking about a biomass boiler?
When choosing your biomass pellet boiler it’s worth remembering that not all biomass boilers operate in the same way. When choosing you need to think about what features are the most important to you and your needs. You need to ask questions like…
- How often does it need cleaning?
- How easy is it to clean?
- How often does it need serviced?
- How easy is it to install?
- How easy is it to service?
- How efficient is it?
- Will I need to fit a buffer tank?
- How much space will it take up?
- How big is the integrated hopper?
- How easy to use is the controller?
- Will it light reliably?
- How safe is it?
- Can I use it in smoke free zones?
- How future proof is it?
- Is it eligible for Government grants?
- How efficient will it remain between cleaning and servicing cycles?
Wood pellet boiler overview
How to clean your appliance
How to re-fuel your appliance
How to install your appliance
These are questions we have asked ourselves when designing our biomass boiler and you’ll be pleased to know we’ve come up with some great answers by including all the following features.
- Modulating output 4-18kW.
- Patented door mounted pot for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Factory fitted energy efficient variable speed circulating pump controlled by the boiler to match heat demand.
- EN305-5, Highest efficiency and lowest emissions Class 5.
- Unique patented automated pot cleaning blades maintain greater combustion efficiency all the time.